A City-Wide Escape game to explore London
The ideal activity for a school outing in London!
Why opt for an urban Escape Game as a field trip activity at London?
- To discover London in a different way (visit London while playing!)
- To relearn how to look at your environment (thanks to the puzzles)
- To have fun while racking your brains
- To encourage the participation of the students through the game
- To contribute to create a cohesion between your students
- To have a fun time with your class!
With our urban adventures, let your students (re)discover London during a fierce competition in the streets of the city. Form teams of 4 to 6 people and go through London with your students to solve the riddles that are hidden all around you.
Played by many
1032 team buildings and school trips since January 2022
Events with up to 600 players at the same time
More and more cities
Available in 11 countries and 78 cities in Europe
How much does this urban activity cost?
There are two formulas, the self service and the pro.
- With the self service formula, you order online and organize your field trip yourself where and when you want. Available from 1 person or more.
- With the PRO formula, we assist you in its implementation and add some bonuses. Available for groups of 30 people or more.
Easily calculate the price of your next group adventure.
- 💳 Payment by invoice
- 🕘 Postpone anytime
- 👫 Choose your team composition
- ✅ Dedicated account manager
- ✅ Dedicated leaderboard
- ✅ Dispatching missions
- ✅ Free cancelation (48h)
- 💳 Online payment
- 🕘 Postpone anytime
- 👫 Per team of 6 max
Dedicated account manager
Free cancelation (48h)
What is included?
Discover famous places but also hidden corners of the city.
Solve the riddles by observing the buildings and monuments of the city.
Leave with a memorable souvenir of your school trip thanks to the game's photo challenges.
Dedicated Account Manager Pro
Your account manager will be there to help you make this day a success.
Real time ranking Pro
Keep track of your teams' scores with the dedicated leaderboard you'll have access to.
The advantages of organizing an Urban Escape Game as a school trip activity?
- It is played with a smartphone (one or more per team): no need for additional equipment
- The games are available in several languages and each player chooses his own!
- You can start whenever you want, which is very convenient when you have to move large groups!
So what are you waiting for to offer a unique experience to your students 😉 😉
They loved their school trip with Coddy!
They played with Coddy
Interested? Here are the next steps
Request a quoteIt's free and without obligation. It will help us to provide you with the best possible offer.
Let's discuss and plan your activity!Our account manager will send you the quote and answer all your questions. See frequently asked questions
Sending the codes by teamAfter receiving the payment, you will receive the codes for each team and the game instructions for the day.
We prepare your urban escape game PROOur team adapts your urban adventure to your group of students!
During the eventYour account manager and our support team will be available if needed.
After the eventWe will come back to you to see if everything went well!
Get a quote (1min)
Frequently asked questions
Depending on the theme chosen, the speed of your students and your ability to solve the puzzles, a game can vary between 2 and 3 hours. We recommend 4 hours of activity.
You will receive an invoice after the payment has been validated. You can indicate in your information: the name of the school, the VAT number of the school (if necessary), etc.
You can pay by bank transfer on the website. Once we have received the transfer, we will send you the game code. You should allow a few days between the payment and the activity.
No, the payment must be made before receiving the access codes. You will receive an invoice as soon as the payment is confirmed.
A last minute hitch and your school has to cancel?
Our games are valid for 365 days. You can easily reschedule the activity because it's playable whenever your school wants.
You will receive a code per team for the day. We advise to make teams of 5-6 players depending on the total number of students present.
Our games are played completely autonomously with no staff required on site. However, in case of problems during the game, we will always be available and ready to help via the support in the app.
To play a game with Coddy, you will need:
- At least one smartphone with a full battery (1 per team of 6 players minimum, unless otherwise stated)
- a 4G internet connection
- the Coddy application
- a team code (reserved online and received by email)
We also advise you to take an external battery with you if your phone runs out quickly